Thursday, May 12, 2011

Henry 6 months

Henry was a good subject when it was time for his six month photos. In just a few minutes we took about ten fun photos. They may not be professional but I love his happiness. Henry is rolling over and eating really well. He enjoys the oatmeal over the rice cereal. He loves to watch Lincoln. Lincoln can really get Henry to laugh. Henry is a happy child.
He prefers to have me over anyone else. I feel bad sometimes when he is being held by Willie and starts to get a pouty face if I'm not holding him. I should appreciate those moment more because as he grows up he won't want to be held by his mommy anymore. I love my boys.


Henry did really well sitting up on his own. He would begin to fall after about a minute but I would prop him back up. He loves to sit up.


No comments: