
I was nervous and excited to find a nest in our camping chair. I was thinking it would be a hindrance to have a nest on our porch. We decided to move all of our activities to the front porch and let the little House Wren make it's nest. After about a week I noticed that the bird never came back. The nest was abandoned. We must have gotten too close. It was cool for awhile. I think we would have enjoyed watching some little birds grow up though.
Three boys in the bath. Only for fun, it doesn't happen all the time. Lincoln likes taking a bath with Henry. Parker will only get in when we say he really needs a bath. He has fun once he's in. Parker likes to watch all the water leave the tub before he gets out. Lincoln likes to dump water out onto the floor. Henry enjoys splashing and investigating.
During one of our storms we had warnings of 1-2" size hail. I wanted to move the cars somewhere with some shelter. This is what we ended up with. Right before the storm hit us it had diminished a lot. The hail was less than 1/2". We did have the Tornadoes roll through the Northern part of Georgia a few weeks later. Willie was able to help with the clean up a week ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment