Thursday, May 12, 2011

More Temple Visits.

During the weeks of the Temple Open House Willie and I took the boys once as a family. We went early in the morning to beat the rush. It was nice. We pretty much had our own tour. The boys were able to enjoy it more. I was able to focus on our Eternal Family as we walked through the celestial room. The boys once again enjoyed the 'Christmas Tree' and the 'Cows.' Parker enjoyed the pictures of Jesus. I took a picture of each of the boys while Willie went to help with tour guide stuff. Here is Henry's picture, I had to be in it with him.
I love Parker's picture.
Lincoln didn't want to sit still for me but I still got one of him. Here's our self family portrait. With it being the morning not too many people were around to take our picture. It was a cloudy but beautiful day. I am grateful for the temple. I love the Spirit of the temple. We are happy to have it back in our midst. Willie and I were also able to have time on our own with one of the boys. Willie and Parker attended a tour and then Lincoln and I went. It was fun to have some personal time with the boys in such a sacred place.

No comments: