



One thing we were very excited to do on Easter was to go miniature golfing. Parker has been doing really well earning money by using the potty. He's doing a great job. A few accidents here and there. Parker and Lincoln have worked together but mostly it was Parker earning money since January. Finally in April we had enough to pay tithing and then go golfing. When we were done we were really ready for more. I wish we could have stayed longer but nap time got in the way. 
Willie was very excited to get on something better than our carpet in the closet. It still wasn't the real thing but we enjoyed the competition.
During Lincoln's nap Willie took Parker to the real course to practice. They didn't hit to many balls but it was a step up.
Dinner was great. The pizza is suppose to be a bunny. Everyone has different tastes so we did a little bit of everything for everyone. 

Easter egg dying. We waited until after naps on Sunday to do this one. I should have made more eggs for them to dye. Can you believe this was the first year that we did this with the boys. They loved it and we had fun watching, wishing we could do all of them ourselves. 


1 comment:
What a shot! I still crack up every time I watch that video.
Post a Comment