
Here's the gang that helped out. Willie is wearing the long sleeved blue shirt in the front.
Willie was glad he had a great long shirt to wear. He came home with a few little scratches. His buddy Rafi had quite a few more on his arms.
The boys and I had a nice easy dinner. 10 minutes in the oven and our popcorn shrimp was done. Sunday morning went smoothly. I was able to take care of all the boys and still leave the house with plenty of time to get to church and find a seat. During Sacrament Parker made sure that Lincoln's cup made it into the tray after the Deacon, Jack, had continued on to the next row. Jack was so impressed he bore his testimony about my boys. He liked that they were showing respect to the sacrament. Henry stayed in my arms the whole time. Lincoln was sick so he stayed with me as well. Parker had fun in Primary. He made a hand print for me to keep. I will treasure it always.I am grateful Willie and I were able to help with the tornado relief. I wish I could have been moving the trees too but maybe I'll get to do that another time. I did enjoy being a mom on this special day. Thanks boys for making me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment