Thursday, July 19, 2012

Baby #4 Game.

Here is the deal.  We would like you to take your guess on when this baby will come.  My due date is July 30.  The doctor said it's okay to do an induction a week early if we want.  Keep in mind we are moving so an induction isn't too bad of an idea.  Although I don't want to really get induced at the hospital.  So the last day for that would be July 31.  I am dilated already, I won't say to what because I don't really think it matters much.  Make your guess in the comment section or through email.  The winner will get something...maybe...if we remember.  :)  Here's what you can guess on,
Baby Name: (remember it's a girl)
Baby Height:
Baby Weight:
Baby Delivery Date:
Baby Delivery Time:

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, my guess is as good as any, I suppose.
Name: Savannah Helen
Height: 21 inches
Weight: 6 lbs. 6 oz.
Date: July 26
Time: 4: 17 pm

I love you guys and I hope the delivery and graduation go awesome!
Terrah

Unknown said...

Baby Name: Sarah
Baby Height: 20 1/4"
Baby Weight: 8 lb 2 oz
Baby Delivery Date: July 30
Baby Delivery Time: 4:12 pm

Nick Fry

Anna Harrison said...

Name: Berkely Emma
Height: 22 inches
Weight:7 lb. 9 oz.
Date: July 27
Time: 8:04 pm

Well there you have it. Love you guys and I'm sure she'll be just as cute if I win or not. :)
Anna

Allen and Co. said...

Here are our guesses:
Tori:
Name: Jacob (even after we reminded her that your little one was a girl)
Date: July 25th
Time: 7 pm
Weight: 2 lbs
Height: Big and Small :)

Rachel:
Name: Margaret Leigh
Date: July 27th
Time: 9:12 am
Weight: 6 lbs 9 oz
Height: 19 1/2 in

Jared:
Name: Teagan / Teagyn (I like the second spelling better)
Date: July 27th
Time: 11:15 am
Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
Height: 18 3/4 in

Lindy Salmon said...

I was hoping she would be here already! So I'll guess tomorrow :).
Name: Georgia :) I can't guess the name . . . You have already told me a few on the list!
Height:19.5
Weight: 7lbs 2 oz
Date: July 27
Time: 10:13am

Joan said...

Hi guys. So I would like to let everyone know all about your little girl. Name: Emmie Leigh Harrison Height: 20 inches. Weight: 6 lbs 13 oz. Date: July 30. Time: 3:45 p.m.

Camille said...

I was going to guess yesterday, but forgot, and I'm thinking she still hasn't come! So maybe I still have a chance...

Name: Payton Camille (after me, of course :)
Height: 20.5 in
Weight: 7 lbs 4 oz
Date: July 31
Time: 4:56 a.m.

I hope I'm right...that means you should be having her in less than 12 hours! :)