May 25, 2012
I was really wanting a change in my hair-do. I had planned to do it earlier but I just kept putting it off. Then I decided it needed to be done before the heat really set in. I'm not sure it's my favorite cut. Next time I will have my cousin cut it, she does a great job. Maybe I don't like it because I'm terrible at styling it. Anyway here are the before pictures. Henry was posing with me for the prego profile shot.
1 comment:
Krista!! You look so cute! Now I finally have it in my head that you are prego! :) and aren't you having that baby any day? And moving too? What are your plans? It has been way too long since we have chatted! I love all these new posts. Your boys are so cute and so grown up. And little Henry is just adorable! I can't wait to hear the baby news! And confirm that it truly is a girl. :). Miss you!
Post a Comment